BeNice - - Keep Score for Good Behavior
by admaDIC / Rainer Schwarze
BeNice keeps score of bonus points for good behavior.
Give points for being nice or - if you must - take away points for being not nice. Let your children see their growing score with good behavior. Turn plus points into reward points; for instance give out some extra candy for 100 points. Move the 100 points to the reward points.
You want to reward your children for good behaviour?
- Add or subtract points (a person can have 0 to 1000 points)
- Add details (descriptions like "Cleaned table")
- Set icons for entries
- Keeps history of recent descriptions
- Person starts with score 50
- Reward points (a person can have 0 to 1'000'000 reward points)
- 100 Reward points give a gold star
- Track score for many persons
- Set icons or custom pictures for persons
This software uses icons from Icons8. (http://www.icons8.com/)
For support please send an e-mail to email@example.com .